Exterminating Unlimited, Inc. is proud to announce that all of our technicians who handle nuisance wildlife have passed the Virginia Department of Game and Inland Fisheries test and hold Commercial Nuisance Animal Permits. We are dedicated to excellence in education and successful removal of nuisance wildlife from our clients’ homes and businesses in the Richmond Virginia Area.
We Can Help Remove
- Bats, Pigeons and Birds
- While bats are beneficial because of their voracious appetite for insects and mosquitoes, their presence can be unsettling. They are known to carry rabies. The Virginia Department of Health recommends that any bat found indoors with people be tested for rabies. However, live bats should only be handled by a trained professional.
- Did you know that droppings from bats, pigeons and birds are not only unsightly, but also corrosive? They may also harbor histoplasmosis and other potentially dangerous fungi and diseases.
- “SNAKE!!!” Now there’s something most people never want to hear themselves or anyone else screaming. EUI offers inspections for snakes. While a snake may not wait around for us to arrive, our trained technicians are equipped to remove any we see. We help identify conditions that are favorable for snakes and offer solutions to help deter them from coming too close.
- Raccoon and squirrel droppings may contain dangerous parasites and zoonotic diseases. Animal and bird waste may pose serious health hazards and should never be handled without proper protective gear.
- EUI now also offers mole control. Our highly effective mole control program includes a variety of traps and baits. Each technician has been specifically trained to locate active mole tunnels and set traps to eliminate moles as they feed on grubs in the lawn. Our Mole Control Program really works!