At EUI we want to protect your home from termite and moisture damage. Virginia is situated in an area of the US that is listed as a moderate to heavy chance of termite infestation, which means termites are a real threat to homeowners in the greater Richmond area.
Did you know?
Termites only need 1/64 of an inch gap to gain access to the wood in your home and do more monetary damage in the US than all the fires, wind storms and hurricanes combined. EUI has several environmentally responsible treatment options to meet your needs.
Termite Inspections and Control for Richmond VA and Surrounding Communities
We provide several services based on a thorough inspection of your home:
- Termite treatment with the use of Termidor SC by BASF professionals. We are certified and trained Termidor Professionals—the most advanced product in termite colony management.
- WDI-certified inspectors for real estate inspections approved by the Virginia Association of Realtors and Virginia Pest Management Association.
- Moisture management with vapor barriers, foundation vents and other solutions.
- Wood destroying beetle management (e.g., powder post beetles).
- Wood decay and fungus management.
We will provide a professionally designed plan for you and your home, as well as your commercial and industrial facilities.
Inspections are performed by trained Service Professionals who are certified and registered by the Department of Agriculture.